The system is composed of:
• RAYSTON GRID: high strength geogrid (30 to 50 kN tensile strength).
• Appropriate anchors for attaching the GEOGRID to the support (concrete, gunite, etc.).
• High performance hot sprayed resin.
• High fire resistance finishing resin (BS2d0).
THE ADVANTAGES OF THIS SOLUTION IN TUNNELS AND GALLERIES FOR ROADS, MINING, ETC ARE:
• Continuity in execution, without joints or overlaps.
• Waterproof membrane with very high resistance to load and mechanical properties (30 to 50 kN). This is important in situations of air suction / push (constant or punctual) in tunnels or when the integrity of the gallery must be ensured.
• Speed: the different activities can be coordinated so that work is carried out within very tight deadlines.
• It allows working directly on wet or in poor condition supports.
Patent pending. Patent application number 300308324. Application number: EP19382130.3.