Sports facilities floors
The runners among us know how important and pleasant it can be to run over a comfortable floor, which cushions the impacts and does not saturate the joints. But this is not the only requirement faced by sports pavements. Luckily, Rayston systems for athletic tracks, basketball courts and sports halls take into account each of them. Here, any ball bounces.
Rayston Floor PU 10 W - Thin layer, high resistance
This two-component water-based polyurethane system is a highly demanded solution for sports courts both outdoors and indoors, as it offers high anti-wear actions and retains its colourful appearance for a long time, thanks to its resistance against UV rays.
- It is free of solvents and aliphatic, so it is suitable for both indoors and outdoors.
Rayston Floor PU 30 Flex - Flexible flooring
This system composed of a two-component polyurethane resin that allows a thickness of several millimetres and shock absorption is a highly recommended option for sports tracks. Not only is it tough and easy to maintain; it is also available in a wide range of colours.
- It has excellent adhesion to concrete, mortar and stone supports.
- Product without solvents.
- Waterproof and non-porous
- Easy to clean.
- Available in a wide range of colours.
- High flexibility and impact resistance.
Rayston Floor PU30 Comfort - Flexible and comfortable flooring
And where extra resistance against impacts is required, Krypton Chemical offers its Comfort system. It is suitable for gymnastic exercises, even for the little ones, thanks to the rubber layer incorporated in the system. It has been the choice for rooms of several schools and day care centres. It is an ideal floor for many indoor sports thanks to its unique properties.
- It is free of solvents.
- Easy to clean.
- Good resistance to abrasion.
- Good resistance to compression and impact.
- Wide range of colours
- Resistant and anti-trauma.