Krypton Chemical launches its new waterproofing membrane IMPERMAX B 1K
Sep 15, 2020
Impermax B 1K is a one-component polyurethane-bitumen resin, with high thixotropy and excellent mechanical properties.
It is specially designed for the execution of difficult details and finishes in waterproofing projects with asphalt fabric and other membranes, guaranteeing the continuity and tightness of the system.
It has a high adherence to different types of supports, especially to asphalt fabric (bitumen finish).
Photos of the Waterproofing of the foundations of a single-family house with the Impermax B 1K membrane.
Microorganisms are present in our environment naturally, although most are harmless or even beneficial, some of them are dangerous to health.
The inclusion of the biocide inside the material represents a paradigm shift in which the hygiene of the material is not forced from the outside but is constantly actively maintained by the product itself, which substantially increases the hygienic levels of the environment.
Case study of the month: Bridge deck over the M-40, Madrid
This month of August were completed the waterproofing of the bridge deck and the extension of the asphalt tread layer on the new M-40 highway bridge, near Madrid.
The waterproofing system described in ETA certificate number 16/149 of Impermax Polyurea H Flex was applied.
This was a huge work, and to increase productivity and also the quality of execution, the polyurea was applied with the help of the new RAYSTON SPRAY ROBOT, optimized by the technical application team of Krypton Chemical.
1. State of the concrete support.
2. Appearance after applying the primer and sprinkle dry aggregate over it.
3. Polyurea application with the Rayston Spray Robot.
4. Appearance of the waterproofing membrane, totally continuous, without joints or overlaps, or pores.
5. Application of the protective and adhesion layer of the asphalt. Resin plus dusting of aggregate in fresh.
6. Asphalting over Impermax Polyurea H Flex waterproofing system.